Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thankful...

Today on the way to town, I posed the question, "What are you thankful for?"
Teresa said, "The food I get to eat.." Rachel said, "The trees!" Hannah said,"I get to work with 3 of my favorite people today." I said," The beautiful flowers by the side of the road."

No matter what the day holds for you, being thankful, or grateful, colors your attitude with gracious hues.
I am grateful for :
A quiet home at 5:45 am. (I couldn't sleep any longer!)
Puppies that don't leave a puddle all night long!
God's Word that truly is "alive and active" in me.
The smells outside as the world wakes up.
Hummingbirds and the sounds they make.
My swing..
No nausea so breakfast tasted good!
A husband who adores me and makes me feel loved and secure..
Doctors who bring me chocolate even though I can't have any! )yesterday before my outpatient surgery...)
Children who apologize without my prompting...
Libraries and children who love to read!

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my darling girl, I am thankful for YOU!! You are a blessing, and a wonderful wife to Tim, Mom to your children and daughtet-in-law(love) to me. You are an inspiration to all who know and know of you. God will walk this journey with you. Love, Sarah