Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eye of the Lord

Where I walk sometimes down by Little Traverse Bay...glorious..

***********************************************************
Someone I cherish shared these verses with me a while ago. I love the imagery these verses contain because it reveals my God actively involved in my life, delivering me, helping me, shielding me and keeping His eye on me..

See for yourself:

Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
To deliver their soul from death,
And to keep them alive in famine.
Our soul waits for the Lord,
He is our help and our shield.
For our heart rejoices in Him,
Because we trust in His holy name.
Let Thy lovingkindness, O Lord, be upon us,
According as we have hoped in Thee.

Psalm 33:18-22


The entire Psalm is incredible.

I am very thankful for God's Word, it is life to me. It means more than I can describe to know the same God "by the word of the Lord the heavens were made" is the very One Who loves me.

What a waste of my time if this blog did not help turn you to God, the God Who helped me through cancer and beyond. It's fun to update and tell you about what is going on with me and my family now, but the real purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God. I want others to know that by His grace and strength, we walked through a terrifying diagnosis of cancer, surgeries, chemo and radiation..I want people to remember that when they walk through horrific things in their lives, God is able to carry you, walk with you and be your strength and shield. He loves you more than you will ever realize.

Thanks brother, for sharing that Psalm with me..

I love You Lord,
You are my strength and my shield,
Bonnie

No comments: