Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Dear Mom---God knew you were to be my mother! I am very, very grateful for who you are!
Steadfastness, loyalty, faithfulness, generosity and love are but a handful of the many wonderful attributes that make up you!
Your grandchildren love you dearly!
So does your son(I think he can love from Heaven)--he was so proud to belong to you, to call you his Mom. You were a wonderful example of a Godly mom to him.
Charm is deceitful, beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised! Proverbs 31:30


Mom there is much I can say...some of it can only be shared face to face, not here. You know I consider you my friend, my mom, my sister in Christ and one of my very best prayer warriors.
You model Jesus love to me, to my children and to my husband. It is real in your life, not fake. I love walking in on you in your little house, and seeing you sitting there with God's Word opened up, on your lap. Do you realize what a testimony that is? Do you understand how that action will affect me and your grandchildren and their children? I know you pray much and you love God much and I am very, very grateful..
Keep praying Mom. Never, ever give up. God works in ways we cannot know and see, and until He chooses to reveal those ways, you grow closer to Him as you wait upon Him to do the work.
Isaiah 40:31 says it the best--be like the eagle, waiting on the Lord and He will give you new strength! I see that happening in you and it blesses me greatly..

I love you!! Happy, blessed birthday!

Your grateful daughter (and her family)
Bonnie Sue

No comments: