"Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe;
for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12: 28,29
I am on a mission to recored 1,000 "things" I'm thankful for..
I try my best to record 7 a day --which adds up fast mind you--and it is catching on like wild fire in my home--I got our children, big and middles, notebooks for Easter to recored theirs as well--and they are doing it!!!!!!! Thank You Lord....
Oh Father God, create in my children's hearts a gratitude so they will serve you with reverence and awe...
(190) The Body of Christ.
(191) Babies in the womb and out of the womb.
(192) my husband's generous but cautious spirit
(193) Answers to prayer..thank You Father...oh thank You...
(194)My young adults home safely.
(196) True worship.
(197) My two youngers, raking my flower beds!
(198) Tim's hand getting better.
I love you Lord,