Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spammy blammy update

If you want to leave a comment, you cannot.  I took the ability to do so, off.
If you know me, you know how to contact me.
If you don't know me, oh well!

God has walked through us with such faithfulness as of late.  I am so grateful.
Mom is doing well.  We went to her first cardiac rehab yesterday and she was on
the treadmill!! WOO HOO!! Thank You God! I praise Your holy name...


Other tidbits of random information:
Tim and I were able to go down to Lansing and celebrate our friends 50th wedding
anniversary. We met the head guy of FCA and he wants me to share my testimony of how
I became a believer through their ministry over 30 years ago.  I think my brother knew him?

My oldest daughter was able to stay home with younger sister who just broke her tibia skiing
and we were able to go...thank You Lord.  I really did not think we were going to be able to
make it.....God, thank You..


While we were on our way down, my heart began aching for my brother..
I had literally just began to think about him, miss him and his family

and a huge

bald eagle

appeared right over the freeway, floating grandly,

as if to say,

I miss you too sis..




**sigh***

His favorite passage of Scripture was from Isaiah.  Chapter 40, verses 29-31, but especially verse 31.  His school's mascot was an eagle---and every time I see one now, I immediately think of him and this verse..
God uses powerful imagery to convey His strength can be ours in times of trial, when 
we need strength to wait on Him. 

He says:  Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength,
they will mount up with wings like eagles,
they will run and not get tired,
they will walk and not become weary.


Thank You Lord God for this jewel, for Your faithfulness to me, to my family.
Thank You for giving us new strength to endure trials or simply wait upon You for a 
prayer to be answered.  

I love you Lord,
Bonnie

No comments: