Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Gift

Yes,I have been away.  Too far.  I was literally thinking I should quit my blog!  Fueled by lack of affirmation, a bit of apathy and otherwise selfish thoughts, I truly was going to sign off. It seemed only good for me to write because I didn't have much feedback.  If that makes any sense.

 A week later, I received an email from a gal who said she "had always liked my blog."
Hmmm...
And she wanted me to write for them?  As in a guest post for them?

I nearly fell off my stool!  I cried!  It was God's gift to me readers.  Keep writing He said.

Here it is in this link.  Thank You God for giving me A New Season!  You are worthy of all praise..

Go to the link below and read You Were Always There,written by yours truly!

www.anewseason.net


He is faithful,
Bonnie

No comments: