Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good news



Yesterday my beloved and I stood in the hallway and kissed and I cried tears of joy..we had just met with the surgeon and the pathology report was clear of any cancer!!! We did find out there were more hyperplastic cells within the breast tissue--cells rapidly dividing like the ones in the lump--not only in the ductal tissue, but also within the lobes. This confirmed in both of our hearts and the surgeon's we had chosen the right path.

" Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land." Prov. 25:25

No radiation is needed on my right side, no chemo needed. As we get closer to radiation we still covet your prayers..I am ready to go ahead, I just need to heal up first. I may get my drain out Monday, depends on the output of the fluid. I hope I can, it is starting to drive me nutty... I am sore, but nothing that tylenol won't touch.

Pictures are from Tang Soo Do, I got my new belt yesterday!!! For one class I held a higher rank than my kids--it was pretty fun. They tested yesterday and did very well, so next week they will get their green belt with stripe too. I was very proud of them!

I want to close with the words to a song from my Selah CD, Hiding Place.

Before the Throne of God Above

Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea
A great high Priest whose Name is love
Who ever lives and pleads for me
My name is graven on His hands
My name is written on His heart
I know that while in heaven He stands
No tongue can bid me thence depart
No tongue can bid me thence depart

When Satan tempts me to despair
And tells me of the gift within
Upward I look and see Him there
Who made an end to all my sin
Because the sinless Saviour died
My sinful soul is counted free
For God the just is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me
To look on Him and pardon me

Behold Him there the risen Lamb
My perfect spotless righteousness
The great unchangeable I AM
The King of glory and of grace
One with Himself I cannot die
My soul is purchased my His blood
My life is hid with Christ on high
With Christ my Saviour and my God
With Christ my Saviour and my God



Alleluia, amen..

He is faithful,
Bonnie

4 comments:

Linda said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! You go, green with stripe woman!!! YEAH!!! I love the pictures, too--hard to stay ahead of your chillun for very long, huh! There's a challenge!

I'm SO very glad the cell tests showed the right decision was made--what a relief!!

Have you received the "little something" from my friend in WA? Hope you can use them--the pictures show hair growing out, and do I remember a mention of eyelashes? ALL RIGHT!!

Love, Linda

Kristine said...

Congratulations on your belt -- this will be a very memorable one ... testing on surgery day! WOW! What a wonderful confirmation of the right decision -- One of the reasons you are a such a joy to everyone is your sensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit. What a ride, huh?

Love and prayers,
Kristine :)

Sarah said...

What good news!!! And confirmation of the choice!!PTL!!!

Great picture with the green belts and one with stripe. Brenda will print a copy for me.

I will let the pray-ers know the good news.

Love always, Mom

Waitingfaithfully said...

Bonnie,
Rejoicing with you on your good news! He has done great things!
Praying that the drain comes out tomorrow, and continuing to lift you up as radiation draws near. Congrats on the new belt, you are one tough woman . . tough in a good way! :)

Love,
Tina