Monday, March 16, 2009

My sweetheart




I can't seem to locate the birthday pics, which are equal, if not rivaling, the photo on the top, in silliness...
I love my husband.
Every day he tells me how beautiful I am and how precious I am to him..
I am so grateful..
We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year, it isn't official until November 17, 2009
I pray God continues to grow us closer to Him and in so doing, closer to one another.
I thought I loved him when we said our vows, but I knew nothing of love then.
I think I have a hint now..

Thank You Lord for my husband. God please help him stay close to You.
Thank You for how he takes care of us, how he provides for us and the way he leads us. Thank you for his steadiness in the trials and for his faithfulness to me.

I love you sweetheart,
Bonnie

No comments: