Friday, June 19, 2009

Help us God...

Christmas time at our home


God is our refuge and our strength A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

I don't know what to type right now my hearts aches so badly. My brother is is the presence of God right now...he breathed his last breath at home, this morning, with his sweet wife at his side. Thank you Amy, for loving him like you did..you are an incredible woman.
He looks so alive and well in these photos, taken just this past winter.
He is alive and more well than ever at this present moment.

Please, please, please pray for them. The funeral is Tuesday.



Oh brother I miss you so...I will see you in Heaven. I wish I could see you here though, one last time...
Thank you for being so strong when I needed you to be.Who would have dreamed we'd be able to share chemo stories and radiation talk?? Thank you for encouraging me with God's Word, for praying for me, for coming when I had my surgeries, for loving me. You are an awesome brother.
I love you,
Bon

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Precious Bonnie,

Mourn with those who mourn . . . I have no words but to tell you that I am lifting you up before the throne to the One who comforts, and who knows your loss.

Oh Father God,

Please soothe Bonnie's aching heart. Hold her tight Lord. Hold her family, and her mom. Hold Amy and the boys and give them all strength for the day. Lift them up Lord when they feel they can't go on. Carry them. Wipe their tears, and let them know that You are near. God be their harbour in this storm. Surround them with help Lord, and if they desire to be alone, pleace give them a peaceful place to rest. Oh Father, ease their pain. Be near to them Lord. Be near. Thank you that You are their strong tower. Love on them Lord, each and every one of them, I pray . . .

In Jesus name, Amen

I love you friend, and I am so very, very sorry.

Tina