Sunday, November 14, 2010

Almost Wordless Post

Tim did not make this knife, but he gave it to someone as a project to learn how to sharpen. I just received a package this week and LOOK!! Isn't it beautiful?? This man cleaned it up and sharpened it for me! He did make the sheath, which is gorgeous-- has some sort of reptilian skin on it and on the back side, it says BONNIE!! Thank you heaps and buckets full Mr. V from Illinois!! I hope I get a deer tomorrow to try it out!!!!
Look out Bambi's cousin!!
I love this photo of my brother...such a sweet smile on his face. I miss you brother..will grief ever become easier??
Shorty (Teresa) and I after her piano concert this summer. She played The Old Rugged Cross and I sang along. I love to hear the music they all play, drifting around in my home..I absolutely adore the look on her face...


Words to a song we sang this morning:

I have a Maker, He formed my heart.
Before even time began, my life was in His hands.

He knows my name.
He knows my every thought.
He sees each tear that falls,
and hears me when I call.

I have a Father.
He calls me His own.
He'll never leave me
no matter where I go.


He knows my name.
He knows my every thought.
He sees each tear that falls,
and hears me when I call...




What a faithful, intimate Lord ..thank You Lord for knowing me, loving me and hearing me when I call,
You are faithful,
Bonnie

No comments: