Monday, October 24, 2011

never stop loving..♥♥





Hey Guys! This is Rachel,Mom asked me to upload these pics for her so here they are! =-)
Yesterday Teresa and I did this new pumpkin carving thing where you have a stencil and you tape it on the pumpkin and then poke the out line of the picture with ...something pokey! =-) Anyway Teresa did Lucy our VERY hyper Golden Retriever and I did Jack out very sweet laid back mix breed. Needless to say I think they turned out pretty well Teresa and I wanted to do something new other then the goofy faces we usually do this time of year.

People rate now this time of year are getting there costumes ready for Halloween and buying candy so they aren't in trouble when the neighbor kids show up and they have nothing for them.. Me this time of year I don't worry or even think about all that I think about Gods tremendous love for us. God made the world for US!! And right now with the BEAUTIFUL leaves falling from the trees and the brilliant colors on the trees (the reds are my fav.) You have to stop and wonder how BIG is the God who made all this beauty?, how BIG is this God who made and loves you. Well let me tell you people He is HUGE! Yet no matter how BIG He is He will NEVER stop loving you! He tells us that in Romans 8:38-39.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I hope you have a wonderful fall after noon and between the time when you're getting you costume ready or buying candy for the trick or treaters think about Gods love..

signing off
Rachel

No comments: