Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Brother, we all missed you today. I believe God's Word tells me that you can see what goes on here on earth--and I know you would've been smiling and laughing at all the antics in our home this Christmas.
Her are your lovely nieces and handsome nephew! My treasures..
Mom crafted these pillowcases for each of us, complete with a specific truth from Scripture and chose by her..she is amazing my momma!!
They were starving and couldn't wait to get out of their dress up clothes!
My youngest is nicknamed Shorty--so they let her be tall!!



Yes I miss those I cannot see.
Yes, it makes my heart ache to not hear their voices or behold them with my eyes..
BUT
I have my children, my husband and my mom here..
I am blessed mightily-
wonderfully-
amazingly-
HERE-
NOW-
with the life God's given me.

Thank You Lord for a new, fresh perspective..
Thank You for the gift of Your Son...
Pink baby skin,
God wrapped in sinew and flesh,
HERE
and
NOW
You are Immanuel,
God
with us.

Merry Christmas friends,
Bonnie




Merry Christmas


No comments: