Monday, February 20, 2012

Eagles

My brother liked this passage.  From Isaiah the prophet, we are told that "those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles"   from Isaiah 41:31

I saw it again when I was cleaning up the texts on my phone. His words telling me to check out this passage.
Over 2/ 1/2 years ago.  He gained strength from it too, especially when the cancer returned. What an example he was!!

Saturday  I was taking my youngest to  a piano thing.  I felt yucky. Did not want to go.  I knew she needed to be there and I did as well, but I just did not desire to be "social."

My eyes saw this huge bird soaring and sure enough, it was a bald eagle!! Then I saw another...it was the Holy Spirit, who then reminded me that if I trust in and wait upon God, I will have my strength renewed and oh what  a picture He gave me!!

I walked through that day encouraged.  Tired, but trusting.

I am so grateful for God's tender mercies...

He is faithful,
Bonnie

No comments: